- This event has passed.
April 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Always loved watercolor? Let’s Watercolor then! Tuesday watercolor evenings at Ooh Cha Cha (Technology Building Station)
Class fee: NT$250 (First-time students join free)
Pay cash on-site
* classes with less than 5 pax will be canceled (PLEASE send a message or REMOVE your RSVP if you cannot join so others can attend)
** Ooh Cha Cha requires everyone to order a minimum of one item. (We will also be painting what you order for this session.)
【What you’ll need】
• Pencil and kneaded eraser
• Watercolor paint
• 1 or 2 round /flat brush size 8 or 10
• 100% cotton watercolor paper (180g or 200g)
• 1 white towel
• 2 cups of water (1 for clean, 1 for dirty)
• ADDITIONAL clipboard, paper tape or 2 metal paper clips (we also provide) or buy a sheet of paper NT$3-5
【About the Instructor】
Hey crew! It’s Jenna. I like to say that I learned from the School of YouTube. Being self-taught, I sometimes got confused where to start. Let me break it down for you. It’s not as difficult as it looks!
FAQ & Disclaimer:
Are you a beginner? Take our Watercolor Workshop and learn how to make watercolor your best friend.